Watts Televar Hydrostatic Contents Gauge
The Televar gauge is extremely popular for commercial and domestic sites where reliability and accuracy is essential
- Featuring a hand-pump mechanism the gauges do not require any power, and are therefore ideally suited to hazardous environments.
- Constructed from High-Impact Plastic but without Ingress-Protection, these gauges should always be fitted inside a weather-proof housing.
- With versions available for vertical, or horizontal tanks, each displays the tanks contents as a percentage of the total capacity, and is suitable for tanks from 0.9 m up to 3.0 m in height.
- Supplied with 50m of black Polyethylene Connection Tube, and a GRP weighted Nylon Balance Chamber with 3m of NBR suspension tube.
- Suitable only for tanks that are permanently atmospherically vented.
- For all low-viscosity Fuel and Oil products which are compatible with GRP, NBR and Nylon. Bespoke Balance Chambers for agressive liquids can also be produced to your requirements.
To determine which tank you have Horizontal or Vertical see the helpful image above before deciding which version of the gauge you require