Piusi K600 B/3 Fuel Pulse Meter
Piusi have added the K600 B/3 Fuel Pulse Meter to their extensive range, featuring a larger 80mm digital display screen for easier reading and viewing. The Piusi K600B/3 diesel pulse meter and obtains the same functions as the flow meter, with the addition of sending the meter’s reading to a system elsewhere – such as a fuel management system or a computer equipped with the appropriate software. Thanks to its integrated visual display, the K600 B/3 is the first pulse meter from Piusi that doesn’t require a remote display in order to view transactions at the dispensing point.
Another benefit of this fuel flow meter with pulse output is that it has a variable pulse ratio. Different fuel management systems have different pulse ratios, so now the K600 B/3’s pulse ratio can be adjusted, it is more flexible in terms of the fuel management systems it can be used with. The fuel counter has a maximum flow rate of 100 lpm and the oval gear keeps accuracy at a high level and loss of pressure low. The K600B/3 diesel pulse meter is the perfect answer for industrial applications and private fuel distribution. The K600 B/3 can also come as an oil pulse meter and has a maximum flow rate of 60 lpm.
Features of the K600 B/3 Diesel Flow Meter with Pulse Output:
- Flow rate 10 -100 l/min (Diesel) – 6 – 60 l/min (Oil)
- 80mm digital display screen
- Number pulses per litre set at: 1, 2, 10, 20, 50, 100
- 5 digit resettable and 8 digit non-resettable totaliser
- Low, medium and high viscosity fluid transfer capability
- 1″ BSP Flanged Inlet/Outlet (Diesel) – 3/4″ (Oil)
- +/- 0.5% accuracy
- Inlet filter & built-in suction filter
- Oval gear system
- IP66 protection