Tankmaster Sight Tubes are supplied with a white UPVC support shield on models up to 5ft and Aluminium support shield on 6ft+ models. Available sizes: 4ft 6″, 5ft, 6ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft.
You can purchase the Tankmaster Body only or any height of Sight Tube only; however both of these must be sent out by courier and therefore incur a £10.50 carriage charge (goods can be collected to avoid the carriage charge if you are local).
Made in England
The Atkinson Tankmaster Valve comprises the following features;
- PVC Sight Gauge
- Pull-To-Read valve to isolate flow into tube during rest
- On/Off Handwheel
- Eutectic Solder Firevalve built into handwheel
- 10mm Brass Compression Fitting Outlet
- 52 Micron Nylon Filter (Replaceable)
- Reversible body for left or right hand exit of compression fitting
- Standoff Clip for mounting top of tube to top of tank
- 1/2″ BSP Male Tank / Extension Fitting
Tip: If you are fitting this to a plastic tank then the outlet will be recessed and you will require an extension fitting to ensure the Atkinson Tankmaster Valve does not foul the end of the tank and prevent installation. Extension pieces are available in 1″, 3-1/2″ , 6-1/4″ and 7-1/4″, These are 1″ BSP Male Tank fitting/lock-nut at one end and 1/2″ BSP Female at the other end.
Tip: Sight Gauges should not be fitted to bunded tanks; however, they may be used on any single skinned tank or in any area that is protected by a bund.